Friday, August 28, 2009

Say "Cheese"

Before we moved to hot hot Arizona we lived in Buffalo, NY. Yes, where it snowed some six feet or more in very short period of time.

But I loved the cold. And I was much better at taking pictures back then than I am now. There is a picture of our old dog, Charlie, a yellow/white lab my husband had for some 11 years. Occasionally our son picks the picture up and kisses and says "I love Charlie".

I was talking on the phone with my husband today and he told me Logan found a picture of my husband, Logan and Stella and was carrying it around
saying that was them in the picture and that was daddy. And he kept hugging my husband.

I took up scrapbooking to memorialize these precious moments and finally put some order into the pics I had so lamely thrown into an unmarked box.

I found pictures of myself in the box. Pre-children pictures. Naturally I was at a bar, with a drink in hand and with my hot girlfriends. Although I don't always feel 'hot' now I know there nothing more fabulous than a real life picture of a very happy family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment