Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rise and Shine It's Breakfast Time...

I love to bake/cook. Love Love Love It!
And since having children it has become even more important that I am consciense of what goes in their food.

Our children love anything I make. Sometimes when we are tucking in Logan he asks if I can make eggs and bacon (or macon as he calls it sometimes) and something
else to complete the "special breakfast". Some mornings doughnuts do the trick but other times he wants a full out breakfast!!!

Scrambled Eggs:
4 cage free brown eggs
a few tablespoons of organic half n half
a few slices of butter for the pan
salt and pepper
and some gruyere cheese for mixing in

Yummy!!!!

I have a waffle maker too and make waffles on Sundays for us!!!!

Logan loves poached eggs too!!!!!! Stella is finally getting into breakfast foods. Who doesn't love a homemade waffle with slid strawberries and some cream? Tell me, who?

No comments:

Post a Comment