Monday, August 31, 2009

Phat Ride Mama

So some mock me because I may drive a very yuppy vehicle. I drive a Volkswagen Jetta Station Wagon. The ultimate family sedan. Previously I drove a VW Rabbit. Quite small yet roomy on the interior and fit the two children just fine. But the two doors drive me bonkers. My fabulous Jetta station wagon came with not so fabulous hubcaps - bleh!!!

After one of the hubcaps fell off after changing the brake pads, my husband decided it was high time for rims. Because heavin forbid we spent $59 on a new hubcap, let's spend more on rims, locking lugs and center VW caps. LOL....

After collecting 90% of the pieces (center caps are still being collected) my ride is now uber fabulous. The "spider rims" that now adorm my wheels make the car look like a completely different ride.

We went out this past weekend to the store and as I got the children out of the car, my daughter bolted towards the front door with my husband and Logan was taking his time (as usual). He turned and looked at the car and sort of cocked his head and said "Phat ride, phat rims, do you love them mommy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment