Thursday, March 18, 2010

Homemade and Lovin It

I have recently become addicted to www.etsy.com where everything on the site is homemade. Homemade cards, favors, jewelry, baby stuff, floral pins, everything, oh did I mention leather ruffled purses? Good lord, this is fabulous. I am also guilty of suckering other innocent people into my addiction and find myself ecstatic over their purchases!!

Shouldn't everything be sweet and homemade? I have my eye on a set of darling coasters with the cutest owls you have ever seen. Not to mention that handmade booties for our daughter and the wall decals for our rooms!

It's hard these days in a world run by WalMart and Target to find something sweet and unique and downrght fantastic. There is nothing worse than seeing the same tablecloth or pillow in all of your friends' homes. Being different used to be a great thing and then WalMart came in and plowed over diversity.

I love etsy and I hope you will too. You can even request things from the sellers on there. I have and it's been great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment