Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Box of Rocks

My apologies I have been on a blog hiatus!!! Work calls.....at all hours of the day and night. I recently turned 30. Ah!!! The big 3-0...some of my friends from back East flew in for the occasion, which was very nice and sweet of them. We had a great time too. And they got to see me in my element (OCD and all) with my home, the children and the husband, oh and the 2 cats and dog we all have in our abode. LOL. My other girlfriend threw me a lovely party. The food was delicious and the company was fantastic and the presents were so wonderful.

After they left I really missed everyone. But was so happy we had come together for this event and spend some quality time with each other. I cooked homemade meals for everyone and we played on the floor with the kids. I could not have asked for a better birthday celebration.

My husband also took it upon himself to procure a gorgeous 2+ carat diamond anniversary band too! It is too die for. It was in with a $.97 bag of white plastic cooking utensils inside of a diaper box with rocks and a shredded edition of the New York Times. I didn't see the black velvet box at first and my disappointment (I must admit) was astounding. But then I saw the box and was red in the face. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment