Monday, June 20, 2011

Make it a Double....

Bonjour fellow readers and friends....Back to running and lifting weights....Why is that we have to work so hard....work, play, raise children, be a taxi service for our children, provide endless amounts of support to those around us, make homemade delicious food...etc etc....

I found myself, most recently, pouring myself a drink...in broad daylight....and I thought to myself I never drink, why not make it a double, between the rubbernecking this morning on the highway, the annoying lunch, and idiotic red tape that makes up administration at a law firm, I deserved a double.....LOL

But where were your children? All those good mothers would ask me.....down the street playing with their friends....so there I was in the middle of the kitchen sucking down a double vodka on the rocks with a lemon, yellow rubber gloves on and standing next to a bucket filled with hot water and bleach. Ha!

It's hot here now...triple digits...so drinking is a must....I mean water...not vodka...but the occasional frigid double sure makes a hard day worthwhile.

Have a lovely evening.....Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment