Friday, April 2, 2010

In Loving Memory of Mini Kitty Max The Kitty with the Extra Finger

He was like a mini dog...he behaved like one...he was sweet and loved by us all. Wednesday night, Max died, he was hit by a car. We think he was disoriented in the wind storm and somehow ended up in the street.

My heart is still in pieces. I am devastated. He was only 3 years old and he had a wonderful life with us.

My husband found him in the road and brought him to our front door so we could shower him with love one more time. He must have been scared and alone. He felt no love at the time of his death. He was alone and cold and it was windy.

I hope he knows that we loved him so much. I hope he knows that I am dying without him. He was the best kitty in the world. He kept us all company. He made us all laugh. I miss him. My heart is breaking again.

Oh Max.....I love you......

No comments:

Post a Comment